||Friends of Amber Music
|Some Good Blues 4141|
1. Make Some Time (Beeper Blues)
2. Oganically Grown
3. Maine (Click to Listen)
4. Proper Thing Bounce
5. The Stove
6. Hoodoo Doctor (Self Esteem Blues)
7. Your Cigarettes and Coffee (Click to Listen)
8. Black Fly Moan
9. Time Alone With You
10. Your Grate Needs Coal
11. Curmudgeon Baby Blues (Click to Listen)
12. Mean and Dirty (Low Down and Ugly too)
13. Airport Blues
14. My Wife Drove me From the Door
15. Bulldozer Blues
16. Fat Cats (Keep Getting Fatter)
17. Bad Blood MamaA blues musician (vocals, guitar, harmonica, mandolin), Peter NarvŠez has played and recorded with many of the greats of acoustic blues.
A singer-songwriter as well, Peter has had his songs published, produced, and covered by many artists, including Alan Freed, Buffy Sainte-Marie, John Fahey, Steve Annan, Glen Tilley and Ron Hynes, He also contributes regularly to C.B.C.; notably, a history of blues series with Denis Parker.
Peter's last recording, a vinyl LP entitled Rock 'n' Roll Ruby, received critical plaudits from local, regional, and national reviewers. This is his first cd.